An IP Address is a network connection address which is used by different router and modems. All the different router brands use many ips. Ip address is a short numerical decimal connection command which helps you to make different modem settings.
Different Router IP’s List :-
- 192.168.1.1 Admin
- 192.168.1.1 Login
Default Router ID and Password of IP Address
How to Open IP Address in Browser :-
- Open default IP Address in browser such as internet explorer.
- Then a box will open, enter the Username and Password.
- Click on advanced setup > then select bridge mode
- Enter ISP provided ID and Pass
- Click Save Settings and Reboot the modem.
So, and IP Address is a modem address which can be used for making any kind of changes to your router connection network settings. Just read the router ip’s list carefully and make the desired changes. For any problems you can comment below.